Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy
- Acceptability and preferences for long-acting antiretroviral formulations among people with HIV infection.AIDS Care. 2021; 33: 801-809https://doi.org/10.1080/09540121.2020.1764906
- Cabotegravir plus rilpivirine: first approval.Drugs. 2020; 80: 915-922https://doi.org/10.1007/s40265-020-01326-8
- Long-acting cabotegravir plus rilpivirine for treatment in adults with HIV-1 infection: 96-week results of the randomised, open-label, phase 3 FLAIR study.Lancet HIV. 2021; 8: e185-e196https://doi.org/10.1016/s2352-3018(20)30340-4
- Long-acting cabotegravir and rilpivirine dosed every 2 months in adults with HIV-1 infection (ATLAS-2M), 48-week results: a randomised, multicentre, open-label, phase 3b, non-inferiority study.Lancet. 2021; 396: 1994-2005https://doi.org/10.1016/s0140-6736(20)32666-0
- Prevalence and characteristics of occult hepatitis B virus infection in Japanese human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients.J Infect Chemother. 2020; 26: 28-32https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiac.2019.06.003
- Comorbidities and co-medications among 28 089 people living with HIV: a nationwide cohort study from 2009 to 2019 in Japan.HIV Med. 2022; 23: 485-493https://doi.org/10.1111/hiv.13206
- Long-acting injectable cabotegravir + rilpivirine for HIV maintenance therapy: week 48 pooled analysis of phase 3 ATLAS and FLAIR trials.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2020; 85: 498-506https://doi.org/10.1097/qai.0000000000002466
- Long-acting cabotegravir and rilpivirine dosed every 2 months in adults with HIV-1 infection (ATLAS-2M), 96-week results: a randomised, multicentre, open-label, phase 3b, non-inferiority study.Lancet HIV. 2021; 8: e679-e689https://doi.org/10.1016/s2352-3018(21)00185-5