Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy
- Fungal pneumonia in patients with hematologic malignancy and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Clin Chest Med. 2017; 38: 479-491https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccm.2017.04.009
- The outcome of fungal pneumonia with hematological cancer.Infect Chemother. 2020; 52: 530-538https://doi.org/10.3947/ic.2020.52.4.530
- Invasive Myceliophthora thermophila infection mimicking invasive aspergillosis in a neutropenic patient: a new cause of cross-reactivity with the Aspergillus galactomannan serum antigen assay.Med Mycol. 2011; 49: 883-886https://doi.org/10.3109/13693786.2011.584218 %J Medical Mycology
- A fatal case with disseminated Myceliophthora thermophila infection in a lymphoma patient.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2011; 70: 267-269https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diagmicrobio.2011.01.003
- Thermothelomyces thermophila human infections.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2017; 23: 338-341https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmi.2016.10.025
- Fatal disseminated infection caused by Myceliophthora thermophila, a new agent of mycosis: case history and laboratory characteristics.J Clin Microbiol. 1992; 30: 3019-3023https://doi.org/10.1128/jcm.30.11.3019-3023.1992
- Revision and update of the consensus definitions of invasive fungal disease from the European organization for research and treatment of cancer and the mycoses study group education and research consortium.Clin Infect Dis. 2019; 71: 1367-1376https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciz1008 %J Clinical Infectious Diseases
- CLSI guideline MM18.second ed. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne, PA2018 (Interpretive criteria for identification of bacteria and fungi by targeted DNA sequencing)
- Reference method for broth dilution antifungal susceptibility testing of filamentous fungi; approved standard.in: CLSI document M38-A2. second ed. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne, PA2008
- Lack of galactomannan reactivity in dematiaceous molds recovered from cancer patients with phaeohyphomycosis.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2010; 66: 200-203https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diagmicrobio.2009.09.015
- Characterization of the blood and cerebrospinal fluid microbiome in children with bacterial meningitis and its potential correlation with inflammation.mSystems. 2021; 6 (e): e0004921https://doi.org/10.1128/mSystems.00049-21