- Santos J.M.
- Fachi M.M.
- Beraldi-Magalhães F.
- Böger B.
- Junker A.M.
- Domingos E.L.
- et al.
Political Declaration of the UN General Assembly High-Level Meeting.
WHO consolidated guidelines on tuberculosis: module 1: prevention: tuberculosis preventive treatment.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy
- Systematic review with network meta-analysis on the treatments for latent tuberculosis infection in children and adolescents.J Infect Chemother. 2022 Sep 6; 12 (PMID: 36075488, S1341-321X(22)00249-5, In this issue): 1645-1653https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiac.2022.08.023
- Political Declaration of the UN General Assembly High-Level Meeting.(Resolution A/RES/73/. [Internet]. 2018 [cited 2020 Jan 17]. Available from)
- WHO consolidated guidelines on tuberculosis: module 1: prevention: tuberculosis preventive treatment.([Internet]. [cited 2020 Sep 14]. Available from)https://www.who.int/publications-detail-redirect/who-consolidated-guidelines-on-tuberculosis-module-1-prevention-tuberculosis-preventive-treatment
- The risk of tuberculosis in children after close exposure: a systematic review and individual-participant meta-analysis.Lancet. 2020 Mar 21; 395: 973-984
- The effectiveness of a 9-month regimen of isoniazid alone versus 3- and 4-month regimens of isoniazid plus rifampin for treatment of latent tuberculosis infection in children: results of an 11-year randomized study.Clin Infect Dis. 2007 Sep 15; 45: 715-722
- Target product profiles for tuberculosis preventive treatment.([Internet]) World Health Organization Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO, Geneva, Switzerland2020 ([cited 2020 Sep 15]. Available from:)https://www.who.int/publications-detail-redirect/target-product-profiles-for-tuberculosis-preventive-treatment
- Safety and side effects of rifampin versus isoniazid in children.N Engl J Med. 2018 02; 379: 454-463
- Four months of rifampin or nine months of isoniazid for latent tuberculosis in adults.N Engl J Med. 2018 02; 379: 440-453