Abbreviations:CT (computed tomography), CSD (cat scratch disease), FUO (fever of unknown origin), MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), PCR (polymerase chain reaction), WB-DWI (whole body diffusion-weighted imaging)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy
- Clinical utility of whole body diffusion-weighted imaging in an immunocompetent adult with atypical cat scratch disease.J Infect Chemother. 2022; 28: 1558-1561https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiac.2022.07.013
- Cat-scratch disease with hepatosplenic lesions in two brothers.IDCases. 2016; 4: 13-14https://doi.org/10.1016/J.IDCR.2016.02.002
- Cat scratch disease.Adv Pediatr Infect Dis. 1993; 8: 1-21
- Hepatosplenic cat scratch disease and prolonged fever: when to add corticosteroids?.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2022; 41: e396-e398https://doi.org/10.1097/INF.0000000000003591
- Cat-scratch disease in the pediatric population: 6 Years of evaluation and follow-up in a public hospital in Chile.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2020; 39: 889-893https://doi.org/10.1097/INF.0000000000002708